We have recently been giving our Consumer and Company websites a makeover and are proud to announce they both went live this week. We have given them a fresh and contemporary feel.
Here’s some of the things we’ve changed:
Brand New Look & Feel
- Our websites are much brighter and we have even interjected a lot of colour here and there
- They have been built using a ‘one page’ design, meaning you’ll find a summary of each section on the homepage to ensure you find exactly what you’re looking for
- Sushi Daily has a brand new logo and brand claim – what do you think?
- Our new websites are fully responsive, meaning they will look as beautiful on your Smartphone or Tablet like they do on your desktop computer.
- When viewing our websites on your mobile, some design and content is stripped down to the absolute essentials, enabling you to find what you’re looking for much faster. Why don’t you try it yourself? Visit this website on a different desktop computer, Smartphone or Tablet device
Improved User Interaction
- We really want you to enjoy visiting our websites so we have improved overall interaction
- Overall, the website is much easier to navigate around
- We’ve made it easier to find what you’re looking for
- We have also added some new website animations making them more enjoyable to use
Social Media Integration
- We have links all our Social Media channels so you can easily start following us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram
- Share your favourite Sushi Daily products on Facebook in a simple click
- View our popular Facebook and latest Instagram posts without leaving our website
- See what our customers say about us in our brand new Happy Customers section
We would love to hear what you think about these changes or about any suggestions you may have so please feel free to contact us via our Connect With Us page or on Facebook. We look forward to hearing from you.
We hope you enjoy our new websites